23rd October 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Cuf off marks for SBI PO Associate general category Jharkhand?

pls tell me the cut off marks of sbi po associate for general category in jharkhand and send me the previous year question of sbi po associate

Related Questions:
  1. For which state can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate of General category from Jharkhand
  2. Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)?
  3. What is the cutoff of SBI associate CLR entrance exam in General
  4. What is the sectional cutoff for SBI Associate Banks Clerk Exam?
  5. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  6. Can I apply for SBI associate exam after securing 59% in 12th class
  7. Can I appear for another SBI PO Exam having attempted 2 times previously for SBI PO Exam and 2 times for SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  8. Can I get am MBBS seat in Jharkhand with rank 2510(general category)?
  9. Informtion about NEET UG?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  11. When will be the result of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category?
  13. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  14. Date of SBI Associate Banks Clerk Exams results? Cut off marks for Kerala(OBC)?
  15. SBI PO and SBI Associate probitionary officers?
  16. Free study material for SBi and SBI associate PO exam? Tricks for reasoning, Maths, English and GS?
  17. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  18. Eligibility criteria for SBI bank po exam with 57% marks in PG and 53% in UG?
10th February 2017, 04:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cuf off marks for SBI PO Associate general category Jharkhand?

As it's a PO recruitment there will be an overall cutoff rather than having different cutoff state-wise. If it's a clerical cadre recruitment then there is a scope of having different cutoff's based on the concerned state's as there is a different language and different number of vacancies for each state. Based on the past records, here is the cutoff for the post of Probationary Officer in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Cutoff is likely to be,

>> For General - 114 out of 250
>> OBC - 105
>> SC - 94
>> ST - 88
>> VH - 88
>> OH - 88

You may find all the previous papers of SBI recruitment from the link that is given below.

Click here for Previous Papers of SBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?