29th April 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get good percentage in B.Tech to grab a good job?

sir i am in btech 2nd year student i have only 6.5 in till btech 2nd year..i was doing work hard but not result as i think or want ..can you tell me how will i get good percentage with 2 year i have 2 year more for placement ..pls help me sir ..what should i do for getting a good job??pls sir reply me fast i want to my answer i have only 5,6,7,8 sem only..

30th April 2015, 01:36 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How to get good percentage in B.Tech to grab a good job?

Most of the Public Sector Undertakings nowadays ask for candidates having 70% throughout bachelor's degree in technology or engineering. Same is the situation with the core companies of every stream of engineering.

Although private companies have eligibility criteria as candidates must have secure minimum of 65% through from 10th to bachelor's degree.

So you should aim to score more than 70% overall.

Prepare for the GATE exam for better jobs and career opportunities.
30th April 2015, 01:37 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in btech 2nd year student i have only 6.5 in till btech 2nd year..i was doing work hard but not result as i think or want ..can you tell me how will i get good percentage with 2 year i have 2 year more for placement ..pls help me sir ..what should i do for getting a good job??pls sir reply me fast i want to my answer i have only 5,6,7,8 sem only..
For marks in B.Tech you need to have in mind one thing that marks are related to your knowledge and they rely on your writing ways in your exams.
You need to follow some points for this.
1. Draw as much figures you can draw
2. Try to write a good handwriting
3. Be specific in your matter
4. Read questions carefully.
5. Try to write in points.
If you follow them you will definitely get good marks in your semesters.
30th April 2015, 07:38 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Tech stands for Bachelor in Technology .
It is the best technical degree which provide wide range of high paying jobs in firms/companies around world if studied with full dedication and secured good score overall .
Generally, students above 7.5 overall score get jobs easily with sufficient income.
But in present time ,students are not satisfied only with sufficient income ,they want more and more and to get more income /high paying jobs,they need to work hard in their study to get best possible scores.

So,you can achieve the target of overall 7.5 or above if in last four coming semester ,you have to score above 8 for better future than what you get with the present scores.

To score good marks, only thing in your hand is to work hard in upcoming semesters .
Unless hard work,it will be impossible to get good scores for better future.
30th April 2015, 07:58 AM
Paliyal79

hello dear friend
B.Tech is the four year graduation course which consists of eight semesters.
In this course, if your percentage is not much high, then be carefull about the knowlege.
This is a technical course and for this if your knowlege about a particular subject or concept is good, then you an easily grab that concept or subject. And also, you can score much in that subject.
So, be carefull about your knowlege.
Don't try to crak the concept. Firstly, listen carefully and understand the concept.
Automatically, you can understand the full concept.
I hope the information help you.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?