5th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Details of 2 years Bachelor degree in Economics?

2 years courses related to bachelor degree in the economics i want details about Ba economics please tell me someone... .

11th August 2014, 12:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details of 2 years Bachelor degree in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
2 years courses related to bachelor degree in the economics i want details about Ba economics please tell me someone... .
No colleges in India offers two years BA economics course. You need to study three year bachelor degree course.

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts (Economics). The duration of a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) typically three years in a full-time course. There are so many colleges in India which offers BA Economics course.

Eligibility of Bachelor of Arts (Economics):-

The eligibility for a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) is 12th standard from CBSE, ICSE or any State Board. Different colleges offering Bachelor of Arts (Economics) are likely to have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year. Most of the colleges required 50% marks at the 12th standard level.

B.Sc Economics Colleges in India:-
  • Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
  • College of Vocational Studies
  • Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
  • Deshbandhu College
  • G. D Goenka World Institute
  • Hans Raj College
  • Maitreyi College
  • Ramjas College
  • Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
11th August 2014, 03:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The course is not of 2 years duration as the duration of the course is 3 years and to do this course there are certain education qualification which you need to possess in order to be eligible for applying for the course.

The education qualification needed for joining in B.A Economics is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in a Commerce stream.

There are many colleges which offers you the course,i have mentioned the best colleges which you opt from them:
  • Lady Shri Ram College of Women
  • Ramajas College
  • H.R. Institute of Commerce and Economics
  • Ethiraj College
  • Shri Guru Gobind Singh institute of Commerce
  • St Albert’s College
  • Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Loyola College

Regards
~Jxsab~
13th August 2014, 11:30 AM
poojamit
Member+

No colleges in India provides two years bachelor degree in economics. You’ll have to pursue a full course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?