8th December 2011, 01:43 PM
KK Srivastava

Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?

my daughter wish to take admission in B.Sc Nursing from BHU, Govt College of UP, Please suggest fee structure and date of admission etc

Dr KK Srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  6. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  8. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  9. Date and fee structure of BSc Nursing Exam of PGI Chandigarh?
  10. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  12. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  13. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  15. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in master of hospitality management after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  18. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
13th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?

I want to take addmisiom in bhu for bsc nursing course so please suggest me fees and addmission date
27th December 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?

My daughter wish to take of admission in B. Sc nursing from BHU government collage of up please suggest fee and date of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?