16th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is Electronics and Communication branch better than Civil branch?

can you tell me whether Electronincs &commnication branch is better then civil branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  4. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  5. How may I get details about the chapters in all subjects in engineering?
  6. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  9. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  10. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  11. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  13. Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?
  14. How to apply for summer training in some of the reputed companies?
  15. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  16. Can I take optional subjects from my Branch in B.Tech for preparation for Civil services? I'm studying in B.tech(ECE) 3rd year
  17. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  18. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
22nd October 2011, 07:22 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Is Electronics and Communication branch better than Civil branch?

hiiii friend.......here i can help you...........

electronics and communication is definitely a better branch than civil engineering.........

it has more scope....due to the new inventions in electronics field,,,and chip designing.....the growth in this field is increasing day by day......
4th December 2011, 05:34 PM
rk6030

ECE is a better course as compared to CIVIL

IIT Kharagpur is the best place to study ECE
4th December 2011, 06:58 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Is Electronics and Communication branch better than Civil branch?

ece is the best course than any other courses in engineering..

ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION is reputed branch in all the engineering colleges of india,including IITs and NITs..

scope of ECE is that students can admit to both `hardware and software..

ECE with any software course is complete option to get job in reputed organisation like MNC..
i hope you satisfy with this info..

all the best
4th December 2011, 07:06 PM
surekha_katreddy

HI friend,
ECE and CIVIL both are good branches in engineering. You must not make a
comparision between the both.But as a matter of fact ECE branch is more demanding
write now.Also i want to remind you that whatever may be your branch see to that you do your graduation from a reputed colleges which provides placement opportunities by the end of your graduation .
GOOD LUCK
4th December 2011, 07:07 PM
surekha_katreddy

Thumbs up Re: Is Electronics and Communication branch better than Civil branch?

HI friend,
ECE and CIVIL both are good branches in engineering. You must not make a
comparision between the both.But as a matter of fact ECE branch is more demanding
write now.Also i want to remind you that whatever may be your branch see to that you do your graduation from a reputed colleges which provides placement opportunities by the end of your graduation .
GOOD LUCK
4th December 2011, 08:26 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
All the Engineering branches have good future .It do not matters what branch you choose your performance in the field and your knowledge in the field matters.
Civil engineering is a field in which the Engineers make arrangements to make the people life better. the major work involved is the construction works which include residential buildings, bridges,dam, roads etc.The other works involved are supplying water to the consumers, managing of the resources, power generation.There are many companies namely L& T , land-core etc. moreover you can also start a new company.
Electronics and communication you will be dealing with the electric circuit, digital electronics, computer architecture etc.
The job opportunities for the aspirants are many.few core companies are bharath electronics, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba,Texas etc. Due to the increase demand for the appliances and new products job opportunity is more
4th December 2011, 08:37 PM
maggie11

yes ECE is definitly a better course compared to civil and if u have the basic knowledge on machines u can definitly do it.........
4th December 2011, 09:57 PM
takilashot

Ece is the best side for engineering. In these days all work is done by the machines & machines are drived by the electronics machines like(computer,starter etc).hole work is done by the electronics. so this is very big field for job search.
so i think this is the better branch at this time.
5th December 2011, 01:24 AM
nida shakeel

ece is the best course than any other courses in engineering..

ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION is reputed branch in all the engineering colleges of india,including IITs and NITs..

scope of ECE is that students can admit to both `hardware and software..

ECE with any software course is complete option to get job in reputed organisation like MNC..
i hope you satisfy with this info..

all the best
5th December 2011, 12:23 PM
phiki

civil also a good stream .through civil engineering we can get a govt job easily as compared to other branches
22nd January 2012, 11:47 PM
adlsm

both these branches are good

electronics and communication is better branch becaus there are a lot of onnovations in electrical field startin frm chip designing and big machine chips .
but civil engineerin is a core branch , havin a btech degree from civil can elp you get a job in core companies,more over civil engineering can make u earn lot money choicce in yours

i would suggest civil
23rd January 2012, 12:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you tell me whether Electronincs &commnication branch is better then civil branch?
HI,
Both the course are among the the top course of engineering.
You chose what you want.
You have to work hard for getting success in any field.

Do chose the branch what other suggest you. You chose on your own.

There is good scope after completing B.tech in civil or electronic & communication engineering.

ALL THE BEST!
14th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

between civil and mechanical wich branch is having a better scope and wich branch wil help me in cracking competative exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?