29th June 2011, 11:39 PM

Can I apply for B.Ed without completing my Graduation? Last date to apply for B.Ed. in IGNOU?

if my graduation is not complete so can i apply for b.ed and what is the last date in ignou for b.ed

30th June 2011, 04:22 PM
sanjay kumar saini

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed without completing my Graduation? Last date to apply for B.Ed. in IGNOU?

Eligibility:

1. A bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized university

2.there is no restriction of Age

you can apply after the completion of bacheior's degree.

Procedure to apply-

Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website :

www.ignou.ac.in

filled form sent alongwith a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of Regional centres by Registered / Speed Post to Concerned Regional Centre.

Filled form should be submitted at the concerned Regional Centre on or before 15th July, 2011

For further details visit website:

www.ignou.ac.in
30th June 2011, 09:48 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed without completing my Graduation? Last date to apply for B.Ed. in IGNOU?

hey
sorry dear you may not apply for b.ed through any university if you haven't conpleted your graduation with a minimum of 50%
3rd July 2011, 12:18 AM

What is last date to apply for B.ed in IGNOU?
24th December 2011, 03:10 PM

Hello
I have completed my bsc biotechnology now i want to do integrated msc phd am i eligible for it
plz reply
13th February 2012, 09:31 PM

i m b com, diploma in preprimary teaching, working as a teacher in rpe primary school. can i do bed now and will i get exemption in the duration since i have done diploma in montessori?
12th January 2013, 02:24 PM

can I do BEd with out graduation, but I have MA distance education certificate
30th May 2015, 08:56 PM

Sir i m sunny i want to know the procedure for addimisson in itegrated msc-p.hd (phyics) ,my qualification is b.sc (non.med.) plsss reply
31st May 2015, 05:39 PM
jhavikas39

if my graduation is not complete so can i apply for b.ed and what is the last date in ignou for b.ed
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION

After passing graduation you can not apply for B.Ed exam.
You have minimum 2 year experience in Teaching in school in India.

Eligibilty for B.Ed:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> You have minimum 2 year experiance of teaching.
> No age limit.

Fees for I.G.N.O.U is 20,000.

For more detail log on to www.ignou.ac.in
14th May 2016, 10:54 PM

I have done my PUC and then did my MA in english literature through Mysore university . Can I apply FOR B.Ed? Kindly guide me?
21st November 2018, 12:10 PM

I have not cleared my b.com. so can i apply for b.ed. in 2019?