28th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?

how to apply integrated msc phd ptrograme. last date to apply. show me notificqtion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I quit the integrated Ph.D programme after completion of M.Sc course in it? -- [New]
  2. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for NBHM exam for Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. programme?
  5. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  6. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  9. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  10. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  11. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  12. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  13. Eligibility to apply in M.Tech-Ph.D integrated programme for M.Sc Maths candidate?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal
  15. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  17. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  18. How to apply for executive programme after completing foundation programme?
17th February 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?

sir i want intigrated msc details and how to apply and tell full details about intigrated msc..

this is my contact no.918985024298
23rd April 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?

Difference between Msc courses and integrated PhD pogramme in IISER?
3rd May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply for integrated MSc in University of Hyderabad?
4th May 2012, 04:04 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply integrated msc phd ptrograme. last date to apply. show me notificqtion.
hello friend,
as you don't tell me about which college you want to take admision.but i'm giving you details about one of the best college NISER. AND IIA

: Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D

NISER will admit students for Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. programme in various schools through appropriate entrance tests. Candidates with B.Sc. and B.Tech. degrees, can join this programme if they pass through the selection procedure.

B.Sc. students will be required to take 12 courses and carry out an M.Sc. level project before he/she joins the Ph.D. research stream. All Ph.D. Scholars will be required to qualifying written and oral comprehensive tests and candidacy examinations before submitting the thesis. The thesis will be examined by external reviewers. It has to be publicly defended and the candidate will be declared successful before award of the Ph.D. Degree.

Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D Programme
IIA is happy to announce the launch of the integrated M.Sc-Ph.D Programme in Physics and Astrophysics in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. The programme will admit bright, highly motivated students with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering, selected on an all-India basis. Selected candidates will be offered a studentship of Rs.10,000/- pm, an annual book grant, accommodation, and medical facilities during the M.Sc course. The programme will be conducted at IIA, Bangalore in the residential and face-to-face mode.

Upon successful completion of two years in the programme the candidates will be awarded a Masters' Degree. The candidates with a minimum Grade Point would continue to work for their Ph.D. advancing the topic of their M.Sc. dissertation with the same guide or if necessary embark upon a new subject with another guide. They will be paid fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- pm beginning the third year, and Rs. 18,000/- pm beginning the fifth year of the programme. The normal duration of the IPhD programme will be 6 years, including the minimum 2 years for the Masters' Degree. The candidates would satisfy all the administrative requirements of The University along the way and submit their Ph.D. thesis to The University not later than the end of the sixth year.

Curriculum
For the first two years of the programme the students will undergo a set of core-courses and laboratory work in Physics and also be introduced to astronomy/astrophysics in a research environment at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
The curriculum is designed in accordance with the following requirements:

Core physics courses that are taught in regular MSc programmes in the country which lay the foundation for research in any area of Physics but also prepare the students for specialized courses in Astrophysics.
Emphasis on the basic principles of physics with applications to astrophysics wherever possible.
Emphasis on problem solving and laboratory skills
Theory courses to have lectures as well as tutorial sessions.
Astrophysics courses offered in the second year.
Sufficient exposure to electronics and instrumentation to provide the interested students the necessary skills to take up projects in the many ground or space based astronomical telescope, instrument and detector development programmes that are in progress in IIA. The instrumentation lab, in addition to a few set up experiments, would involve a project.
The core physics will include a laboratory on experiments in basic physics, laying some emphasis on optics and spectroscopy. In order to have a lot of coverage there would be numerous experiments.
Emphasis on modern trends in the topics covered with best use made of the expertise available at IIA.

THANKS
4th May 2012, 05:30 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Difference between Msc courses and integrated PhD pogramme in IISER?
HELLO DEAR ,
you can do integerated m.sc and integerated p.hd in IISER.
MAIN BASIC DIFFERENCE B/W M.SC AND PHD. IN IISER
INTEGERATED M.SC .
The 5 yr MS (Int) program in Science at IISER Mohali admits students after 10+2. The course structure is interdisciplinary & research oriented in nature, with a focus on the basic sciences. The first two years of the program constitute a common core with courses from Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematics & Computer Science, Humanities & Social Sciences, as well as Interdisciplinary courses. The MS degree is awarded in the subject in which the student opts to major in, after the core years. In the fifth year, the students will undertake a research project, and participate in state-of-the-art scientific research at IISER Mohali's research labs. The graduates are expected to take up science as a career, although the diverse skills gained will equip them to pursue high-profile careers in any field, including industry.

Ph.DIN IISER
Ph. D. programme at IISER is an introduction to cutting-edge research. In both theoretical as well as experimental subjects IISER provides world-class training.

The qualification for the Ph.D. programme is Masters degree from any recognized University/Institute or its equivalent. Final year Masters students who are yet to obtain their degree may also appear in the admission procedure. At the time of admission only candidates with a M.Sc. degree or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned will be considered.
Queries:

All queries may be sent by e-mail to [email protected]

THANKS
15th November 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

where do we prepare PHD? what is qualification?
11th March 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please let me know where is the address for integrated msc phd in physics in mumbai.i have done my bsc in physics with 70% from mumbai university
my contact no is 9821734546/8286201880 please provide me details
16th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the intrance exam for int. msc phd in astrophysics at Indira Gandhi National Open University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?