20th January 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Date and Eligibility criteria for DU entrance test-2011 for admission to M.Com.?

Dear sir/mam
I am pursuing B.com and want to do M.com from regular DU college.....So when will entrance for 2011...and what is entrance criteria..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission? Details about admission forms, cost and date of exam?
  3. Date of sale of admission forms of M.Com regular course? Is there any criteria where students getting more than 75% can get admission without entrance?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  5. Is there any age limit for writing ICET exam?
  6. Possible criteria or way to get admission in M.Com at SOL or DU? -- [New]
  7. Minimum qualification needed for IIT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to study Economics in 12th standard for pursuing BBA?
  9. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  10. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  11. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  12. B.Ed from DU after B.Com?
  13. How to apply for colleges after scoring low marks in MBA TANCET exam?
  14. Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  15. What type of courses are available for wildlife photographer? Eligibility criteria and date of the admission test?
  16. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  17. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?
20th January 2011, 09:53 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and Eligibility criteria for DU entrance test-2011 for admission to M.Com.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam
I am pursuing B.com and want to do M.com from regular DU college.....So when will entrance for 2011...and what is entrance criteria..?
dear friend.

i think the notification is not released.check the official websites.

minimum eligibility of the exam is 50%.
9th March 2011, 04:42 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Date and Eligibility criteria for DU entrance test-2011 for admission to M.Com.?

Hello........Here are your details-
IMPORTANT DATES
• Last date for submission of completed application forms: Last week of June, 2011
• Application forms will be available on DU website: www.du.ac.in from second last week of May, 2011

Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidates must have done BSc General or Honours in Physical Sciences/ Chemical Sciences/ Biological Sciences.
• Candidates must have completed at least 1 year course in Mathematics.
• Candidates must have qualified in JAM Test conducted by the India Institute of Technology

Short listed candidates will be called for Interview:

• Selected candidates may be provided scholarship of Rs 3000/- PM.
• Project work to be carried out at national and International Laboratories

ALL THE BEST
12th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

date for b,sc in d.u
14th April 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.com from regular DU college.....So when will entrance for 2011...and what is entrance criteria..also when will be start application form?
14th April 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BA from DU, by taking english, psycology, and history/philosophy. can someone please tell me the admission procedure, and the eligibility criteria?
26th April 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BBA from DU. Can someone please tell me admission prodedure,and the eligibility criteria & last date of submit aplication form.
2nd May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria for admission in English (hons.) & Economics (hons.) in D.U.
5th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i get 59.16% in 12th can i get admission in Delhi university
12th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

DOES DU ENTRANCE TEST ND FORMS D SAME FOR BSE HNRS AND BCA
16th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i belong to st category and i have just passed b.com with 47%marks am i eligible for the entrence tests
24th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

AM I ELLIGIBLE FOR THE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY IN ST STEPHENS AND MIRANDA HOUSE COLLEGE BY GETTING 85% IN CLASS 12 CBSE BOARD AND 92.7% IN ICSE!
27th May 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i belong to sc category and i have just passed b.com with 50% marks am i eligible for the entrence tests
30th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i,m complete is b.com an 54% eligible for m.com in du.
3rd June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do reguar m.com from du. i want to know that from where we get pplication form .hat is the last date of salling applicationform.
9th June 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in bsc. hons. in physics in DU..and i have scored 86% in pcm..please tell which colleges under DU are best suited for me..and also tell about the latest eligibility criteria which has come up regarding admissions in DU..
16th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam ,
as we all know, the time of admission is going on........... n i m also going on in this race...... i secured 90% in my class xii (commerce)......wat will b d best college for me to apply in b.com(hons) or b.a.(eco hons) in d.u.??????
please do help me in finding the best for me!!!!
1st August 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

minimum eligibility for applying in M.COM?
7th May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of NIOS and am expecting 75% or above in my 12th exams this year, and I am interested in studying English Honors in Delhi University. Kindly tell me if I am eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?