5th December 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Info about career in Railway? Is it possible to attempt the entrance exam while studying Mechanical Engineering degree?

I was completing my degree in mechanical field and requiring info abt the career in railway i wish to attempt the entrance exam at the same time with degree is it possible ?if then tell me the way how i followed it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  2. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission for computer science?
  4. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible for Railway Job after studying engineering in mechanical
  6. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  8. How to make my career in engineering? I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  9. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  10. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  11. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I attempt the medical entrance exam without studying Biology?
  13. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. Can I attempt the AFCAT exam after 4 years MS degree by Wipro?
  15. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. When will the entrance exam of ITT Kharagpur held for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
10th December 2010, 03:21 AM
NITESH KUMAR SHARMA 073

Smile Re: Info about career in Railway? Is it possible to attempt the entrance exam while studying Mechanical Engineering degree?

hello dear,

you are pursuing your bachelors in of the core branches of engineering
you have no. of chances of a very bright career in various fields

but, as you were asking about your chances in railways ,then let me tell you
that you can appear in one of the most respectable exam of India.
that is you can appear for Indian Engineering Services(IES)
and if you are selected for that then your rank will decide your fiel of working
which includes railways
and you can appear in this exam in your final year of Engineering also.

so best of luck
NITESH
22nd January 2011, 12:33 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Info about career in Railway? Is it possible to attempt the entrance exam while studying Mechanical Engineering degree?

hello,

As you are doing engineering you can also start preparing for the same.You can write for railways exam,IES,or IAS exam and base on the ranking you can get jobs in railways.

Prepare well,devote at least one hr for the exam preparation.

best of luck.
7th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Info about career in Railway? Is it possible to attempt the entrance exam while studying Mechanical Engineering degree?

iam doing my mechanical engineering first year a want a good job in railways what post can i get for my qualification?
20th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

do mechanical engineers joining in railways have a good salary?and what type of jobs do they get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?