30th June 2011, 06:10 PM
darthmaul

Date of entrance exam for admission into PDA college in Gulbarga in Automobile Engineering?

I have finished my Diploma in Automobile Engg. from Bangalore.
Now I need admission in PDA colege in Gulbarga in Automobile Engg. (2nd year)
as I have not studied for 7 years in Karnataka, I have to give an exam in Kannada along with the CET (science, maths and technical subjects for 180 marks).
I wanted to know about the exact dates of all the exams I need to appear and, if possible a few question papers for the kannada exam for refference.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gulbarga PDA college after scoring less than 40%?
  2. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the M.Tech colleges for 592 rank in PGESET?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  5. What is the entrance exam date of M.Phil Marathi in Gulbarga University?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  7. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  10. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  11. Admission in any engineering college after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  14. Detailed information about PhD(Life Science) course offered in Gulbarga University? Date of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  16. Which is the best college for Automobile Engineering in Gwalior MP? Fee structure for it?
  17. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
21st February 2016, 11:39 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for admission into PDA college in Gulbarga in Automobile Engineering?

POOJYA DODDAPPA APPA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

Nice to see your interest in engineering. Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering, Gulbarga is the first institution established by Hyderabad Karnataka Education.

As you completed the diploma course so after completing the diploma course you can take admission in the direct second year of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering, Gulbarga is a good college so if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry and take admission.

To admission in the Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering, Gulbarga you need to appear in the Entrance Examination (CET / COMED-K) for all the B.E. / B.Arch. courses. For details information regarding the admission process, entrance examination and fee kindly visit the official website of the college - http://pda.hkes.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?