20th April 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Life Science) course offered in Gulbarga University? Date of this entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I want to know the details and date of exams conducted by Gulbarga University for PhD(Life Science) course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the entrance exam date of M.Phil Marathi in Gulbarga University?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in M.A(Geography)?
  4. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  5. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  7. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  8. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  9. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  10. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  11. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Detailed information about Biotech entrance exam? What is the date of it?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?
  14. How to apply for Petroleum Engineering?
  15. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  16. Date of entrance exam for admission into PDA college in Gulbarga in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Detailed information about PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate from Punjab University?
  18. Is Gulbarga university approved by AICTE/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?