4th December 2011, 01:36 PM
kiran kumar naik

Date of the entrance exam to join in HIET? What is the fee structure?

what is the entrance exam to join in h.i.e.t.how to apply.fee structures.i am a st candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join NIFT institute? Fee structure and the date of the entrance exam?
  2. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  4. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. How can I join CDAC? What is the fee structure? When is the entrance exam?
  6. What is the next date of CPT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  8. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  9. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  12. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  13. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  14. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  15. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Fee structure of it and the last date of admission?
  16. Details about AMIE? How to join private with less fee structure
  17. What will be the fee structure to join ICWA course? Last date to register for this Exam?
  18. What is the fee structure of direction course in SRFTRI? What is the next entrance exam date?
8th April 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam to join in HIET? What is the fee structure?

whats the type of questions(aptitude type) will be asked in the exam conducted onmay 4th 2013 bcoz i have applied in that test answer will help me in the preoarations ? eg statistics or integraletc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?