11th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?

i'm in 2nd year,has computer science trade from solapur univerity and want shivaji university.plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Shivaji to Solapur University in 2nd year?
  3. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  4. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  5. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  6. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  7. Is it true that at the time of transfer the candidate has to pay whole college fee ?
  8. Ph.D syllabus for computer science(Pune and Shivaji University)?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  10. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  11. Question papers for PhD in Computer Science of Shivaji University -- [New]
  12. Entrance exam date of MSc computer science of Shivaji University?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  14. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
9th October 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?

After completing 2nd year computer engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under pune University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?