12th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Date of forms for NET and SET exams in English? Ongoing refresher course?

Which is the last date of filling the form of the NET and SET exams of English. I want to do refresher and orientation courses also. when is the latest one going to take place. I want to register for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the NET SET exams held? What is the syllabus for these exams?
  2. Can I appear for NET and SET exam after doing PG in English?
  3. When are the forms of NET SET exam going to be announced? What is the date of the exam?
  4. Detailed information about NET/SET exam? I have finished my PG in MCM
  5. Information about NET/SET exam? I have finished my PG in MCM
  6. Eligibility to appear for NET/SET or similar competitive exams after M.A in English from Calcutta University and eligibility to do researches after the course? -- [New]
  7. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
  8. How to appear in NET SET exam after doing MSc in Computer Science? When are the forms available?
  9. Information about SET/NET entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  11. After M.A English can I give NET/SET exam?
  12. Last date to fill the forms for NET entrance exam after appearing for NET exam?
  13. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  14. Last date for the submission of forms for SET Exam for the year 2012?
  15. Date of NET/SET English exam and what are the guidelines to prepare for the exam?
  16. Date of announcement of English Honors forms? From where to get it?
  17. Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?
  18. Application for NET-SET exam? Centers of exam? Websites if it is Online? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms for NET and SET exams in English? Ongoing refresher course?

when will set exam should be conducted in 2011?
18th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms for NET and SET exams in English? Ongoing refresher course?

what's the marking scheme for set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?