2nd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Date of notification for MBA and Ph.D courses in Nagarjuna University?

date of notification for MBA PHD in nagarguna university (Guntur)

Related Questions:
  1. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  2. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  3. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  5. How to do my Ph.D. in Maths from Acharya Nagarjuna University? -- [New]
  6. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  7. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  9. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  10. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  12. What is the last date for MBA entrance test in Acharya Nagarjuna University and Andhra University
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  15. What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs?
  16. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  17. List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?
  18. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of notification for MBA and Ph.D courses in Nagarjuna University?

i want image processing specialization .is there any specialization .where this course offered
17th April 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of notification for MBA and Ph.D courses in Nagarjuna University?

I require phd entrance test syllabus in acharya nagarjuna university in electrical and electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?