17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs?

What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs? I am just interested to give the entrance exams now to get the admission for Ph.D course. So, can someone provide me the complete details in order to clear the entrance test and get the admission.

20th April 2015, 02:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs? I am just interested to give the entrance exams now to get the admission for Ph.D course. So, can someone provide me the complete details in order to clear the entrance test and get the admission.
It is good to see that you are interested to appear in the PhD entrance exam. The entrance exam notification for PhD varies from university to university based on various factors which is deficit by the respective university committee. Normally, you can expect the PhD entrance exam notification during the month of March/April. The notification will be published through the official website and University board as well. You can apply for the PhD entrance exam through online.

To crack the PhD entrance exam, then first you must through the syllabus and study accordingly. The PhD entrance exam syllabus is based on the specialization which you have taken in the PhD. The entrance exam is based on Objective type with multiple choice. Those candidates who have shown good performance in the entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.
21st April 2015, 12:33 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: What are the dates of giving entrance exams for Ph.D programs?

Hello friend,as you wish to do Phd,you can get important dates as well as inquiry in various universities in INDIA from this website;
phdscholar.in/phd2015,
Best of luck.I hope you will be satisfied with entranceexam.net program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?