11th November 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD so I want to know what is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  2. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?
  3. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for the Ph.D Commerce entrance exam? What should be prepared for it?
  9. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
13th November 2016, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD so I want to know what is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students? Please answer as soon as possible.
I have attached the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam for Commerce so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR COMMERCE STUDENT.PDF(649.6 KB, 507 views)
12th July 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?

Please tell me PhD commerce entrance test syllabus of university of mysore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?