24th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?

SIR/MAM,

Please tell me that when will be conducted phd entrance exam.what is the syllabus of commerce student. Can you please attach the syllabus or let me know from where to find the official information? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  2. What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?
  3. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance test for commerce? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for the Ph.D Commerce entrance exam? What should be prepared for it?
  10. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  12. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  15. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  16. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  18. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
25th June 2016, 08:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM,

Please tell me that when will be conducted phd entrance exam.what is the syllabus of commerce student. Can you please attach the syllabus or let me know from where to find the official information? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
I have attached the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam for Commerce student so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR COMMERCE STUDENT.PDF(649.6 KB, 53 views)
25th July 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?

What is the syllabus for preparation PhD commerce entrance test of university of mysore
21st March 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I need phd entrance exam syllabus for commerce in mlsu university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?