26th November 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Unani Medical officer so I want to know the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government unani dispensary as a unani medical officer after B.U.M.S -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to become an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  4. Which master degree i can pursue after passing BUMS course?
  5. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery? Can I take admission through NEET?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the medical officer government job? What is the eligibility criteria for getting the job?
  8. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job? -- [New]
  10. Date of Unani Medical Officer Uttarkhand Public Officer Service Commission? From where to get the form?
  11. Need details of Unani Medical Officer job vacancies in India?
  12. How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  14. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  15. List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS?
  16. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS officer?
  18. Can I become a general surgeon after MS (Unani)?
12th April 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write?

Sir I have completed my intermediate iam Muslim I know Urdu perfect but I my second language is hindi ihad scored 410marks in first year
30th October 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write?

I'm a BUMS graduate from Banglore RGUHS
registered in Maharashtra for practicing in Mumbai , and want a government job ..

How to know about government job offers in Mumbai..
20th January 2022, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years question papers of MD (PG)after BUMS. please send m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?