12th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Date of veterinary entrance examinations for colleges in West Bengal?

date of examination of vetenary for any westbengal collage?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?
  4. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  5. How to join veterinary colleges in West Bengal if I am from Sikkim?
  6. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  7. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA?
  8. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  9. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal? -- [New]
  12. West bengal preveterinary exam papers of last five years?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  14. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  16. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  17. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  18. Which year the WBJEE Exam be common for all over India?
13th March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of veterinary entrance examinations for colleges in West Bengal?

Which is the last date to submit the applicati
on form for veterinary entrance in wb-2012
1st May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of veterinary entrance examinations for colleges in West Bengal?

When will be the M.V.Sc entrance
7th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how i join in a veterinary college?
9th January 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Plz say actually date of veterneary entrance.
15th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of veterinary entrance exam in west bengal?
30th March 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to submit the form of west bengal vetinary examination 2014
30th March 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Let me know about entrance test question type for veterinary courses in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?