29th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Date of written exam for D Group posts for solapur centre?

when the written examination will comencing for d group posts for solapur centre .i given the physical test on 30.03.2011 in solapur.

Bhushanrao Hyderabad ( AP)

25th January 2012, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of written exam for D Group posts for solapur centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the written examination will comencing for d group posts for solapur centre .i given the physical test on 30.03.2011 in solapur.

Bhushanrao Hyderabad ( AP)
You haven't mentioned Group D examination for which department. Almost all the departments under state government and central government have Group D posts.

In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to provide you the details which you are asking for.

I would suggest you to visit the department office premises or the labor office or their website for the information you are seeking. You will certainly get the information regarding the examination dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?