1st April 2016, 11:07 PM
eenvivek

How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary?

How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary? Can you please provide me the complete details on all the jobs which I am eligible to apply and get good salary in future? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Best and simple online job for student?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a better job with better salary after completion of diploma course?
  3. What can I do after BCA so as to earn lots of money? How can I push myself for Hardwork?
  4. How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA
  5. Is it good to do BCA and then MBA in IT or Systems? What type of jobs can I get through this combination? How much salary can I get?
  6. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  7. Is it possible for me to earn money other than my internship which I do in Clinic?
  8. How to earn more money after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  9. How may I do diploma In Mechanical Engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course?
  11. Jobs and expected salary after BCA?
  12. Which course I have to opt for after completion of 12th to earn more money and start a business?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?
  15. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  16. Which one should I choose between NIFT and IIT? Which will provide a better salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?
  18. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
15th March 2017, 03:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary?

Bachelor of computer application candidates have job opportunities in private companies as well as in public sector also. But you may not be able to get good job after BCA. Candidates are able to earn well in good companies after BCA plus MCA course.

You should prepare for government job entrance exams and clear it to get good stable job with high salary and security. You can apply for following government job entrance exams:

>>IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

>>SBI PO examination.

>>NIMCET for MCA course.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defence Services exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?