4th March 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation in bbm-ib with 58% ....
And i wish to get a good job with nice salary.... Can you please tell me what kind of job i should go for and what salary would b offered to me...??? Looking forward to get the answer on this.

Related Questions:
5th March 2016, 10:30 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?

Yes, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible to get job.

As for most of entrance examination candidate only need to have passing percentage in graduation degree.

So, you can appear for examination. Some of best available options for you are in banking sector, Railway, Defence, Staff Selection.
6th March 2016, 12:58 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?

As in graduation there is no percentage criteria. You can write any of the exam having 58% aggregate in graduation.

Some of the government jobs are as under:-

BANKS

FCI

SSC

UDC

CGL

LIC

UPSC

BPSC

MPSC

JPSC

SUB INSPECTOR

MTS

RBI

IDBI

SO
7th March 2016, 12:42 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation in bbm-ib with 58% ....
And i wish to get a good job with nice salary.... Can you please tell me what kind of job i should go for and what salary would b offered to me...??? Looking forward to get the answer on this.
You can get many jobs in government and private sectors. The aspirant can work in many government sector for that you have to appear for various examinations like;

You have to clear the examination first to appear for the interview. So prepare well to clear the examination.
You can work in many private sector companies like BPOs, manufacturing units, retail sector, marketing and sales etc. There are many jobs you can work as Sales Representative, Graduate Fresher’s, Airport Ground Staff, HR Trainee, Medical Coder, Call Centre Executive, Management Trainee, Teacher, Customer Support Executive etc. You can search for jobs in job portals like www.naukri.com, www.shine.cometc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?