14th February 2017, 01:15 PM
AnantKumar patil

Can a 12th with Biology student join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Biology and want to join Merchant Navy after it. Can a Biology student join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Can a 12th with Biology student join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  4. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Merchant Navy after 12th?
  7. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th biology? How to join government service?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I be eligible to join Merchant Navy having passed 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science from Biology?
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. How can I join merchant navy after completing BSc biology
  14. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th science form Biology? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  16. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  17. Can a physics, chemistry and biology student join the merchant navy?
  18. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
29th July 2017, 01:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Biology student join Merchant Navy? What should I do for it?

No, you are not eligible to join Merchant navy after 12th with Biology.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

2. The age of candidate should not be greater than 20 years.

3. Five years age relaxation is given to SC category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?