Arrow Re: Details about CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want whole details about CA course...could u please send to me the details

Levels of Chartered Accountancy:
Entry Level Test: Common Proficiency Test
First Stage of Theoretical Education: Professional Competence Course
Final Stage of Theoretical Education: Final Course
Eligibility: If you have passed 10+2 from any stream from a recognized school, you are eligible to apply for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). If you have got registered for the Common Proficiency Test 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which CPT examination is to be held can appear in the examination i.e. on or before 1st April and 1st October for appearing in CPT examination to be held in June and December respectively. Common Proficiency Test examinations are held in June & December every year.

Duration: The course period is 1 year through correspondence where the topics include basic knowledge of Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, and Mercantile Law.

For intermediate and (Professional Competence Course - PCC) one need to pass 10+2 and the Foundation Course. The course period is 18 months.

For the final stage, a student needs to pass the intermediate level and complete his graduation. For ICAI membership, a student needs a pass in the Final Course Examination along with requisite work experience which can be gained before, during or after the final course.

Scope and Career Prospect: Chartered accountants are involved in a variety of roles. They are either employed by a company or are practicing chartered accountants. They are involved in:
Sources:
http://entrancesuccess.net/career-option…

1 year ago
Report Abuse

100% 1 Vote

0 stars - mark this as Interesting!
Email
Comment (0)
Save
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Del.icio.us
RSS
all the best........................
8th September 2013, 01:34 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about CA course?

Hi Friend..................

Charted Accountant is very well known and reputed course.Chartered Accountancy is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding profession.CA course takes almost 3 to 4 year.CA has wide scope.

Generally For this course many students apply but only few students only gets the success.Because there is some reason behind this.The reason is that Without proper knowledge they just move towards any field => Without their interest and without their knowledge.Before preparing for any examination You need to become familiar with it.

You should know that The Charted Accountant Course is done in the following three Stages:

CA-CPT

CA-IPCC

CA-FINALS

Above three are the three major steps for the qualifying in this course.The qualification is required in each stages is different.

The CPT examination is the Initial and the first entrance examination for appearing in the CA course.For appearing in this entrance examination, A student must be passed in his/her 12th.If you are in the 12th class then also you are eligible for this examination.
8th September 2013, 03:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are two ways through which you can join a Chartered Accountancy course.

-After 10+2 through CA CPT . You should be just pass in 10+2 and there is no percentage criteria for CA CPT.

-After Graduation in Commerce with 55% or Graduation in Non Commerce with 60% marks through direct CA IPCC.

So if you are 10+2 passed then you can apply for CA CPT and after qualifying it you will be eligible to join the CA IPCC .

If you are are Graduate with above percentage then you can directly apply for CA IPCC without appearing for CPT.

Subjects in CPT:

-Accounting

-Mercantile Law

-General Economics

-Quantitative Ability

For qualifying CA CPT you need to get 50% marks in the exam.

So if you are 12th class student then be prepared for the CA CPT which will be the first stage of the CA Course.

For more information download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Procedure.pdf(48.6 KB, 99 views)
9th September 2013, 08:02 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

The Indian Chartered Accountancy Course is the membership qualification course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

It consists of three levels of examinations and three years of practical training under a practising Chartered Accountant.

you have have to apply for CPT entrance exam and also have to crack it with Good score.

Education Qualification

A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

Subjects for CPT

Session - I ( Two Sections- Two hours - 100 Marks)
  • Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 Marks )
  • Section B: Mercantile Laws ( 40 Marks )

Session - II (Two Sections- Two hours - 100 Marks)
  • Section C: General Economics ( 50 Marks )
  • Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 Marks )

Subjects for Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC)

Group I
  • Paper 1 - Accounting (100 Marks)
  • Paper 2 - Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 Marks)
  • Part I : Law (60 Marks) Business Laws (30 Marks)Company Law (30 Marks)
  • Part II: Business Ethics (20 Marks)
  • Part III: Business Communication (20 Marks)
  • Paper 3 - Cost Accounting and Financial Management
  • Part I : Cost Accounting (50 Marks)
  • Part II : Financial Management (50 Marks)
  • Paper 4 - Taxation
  • Part I : Income-tax (50 Marks)
  • Part II: Service Tax (25 Marks) and VAT (25 marks)

Group II
  • Paper 5 - Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
  • Paper 6 - Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
  • Paper 7 - Information Technology and Strategic Management
  • Section A: Information Technology (50 Marks)
  • Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)

Subjects for Final Course

Group I
  • Paper 1 - Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
  • Paper 2 - Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
  • Paper 3 - Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
  • Paper 4 - Corporate and Allied Laws (100 Marks)
  • Section A: Company Law (70 Marks)
  • Section B: Allied Laws (30 Marks)

Group II
  • Paper 5 - Advanced Management Accounting (100 Marks)
  • Paper 6 - Information Systems Control and Audit (100 Marks)
  • Paper 7 - Direct Tax Laws (100 Marks)
  • Paper 8 - Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
  • Section A: Central Excise (40 Marks)
  • Section B: Service Tax & VAT (40 Marks)
  • Section C: Customs (20 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?