24th January 2018, 09:12 PM
Chetan Gavate

Details about Diploma in Electrical Engineering and exam process

I want to know the syllabus for Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Provide detail about the paper and exam process. Further, is it full time 3 years course or less than this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  2. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?
  7. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  9. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  10. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  13. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  14. Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for CET? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  18. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
31st January 2018, 03:21 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Electrical Engineering and exam process

Diploma in Electrical engineering is one of the core sector of the Engineering field.It is a three years full time diploma in engineering course.There are various collages in various states who provides the diploma in engineering course. The collages are approved from the AICTE (All India Counsel OF Technical Education) .

Admission Procedure- All state education board conducts their on own entrance exam for the admission in the diploma in engineering. On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrace exam collages and allotted to the students in counselling.

Eligibility Criteria-

1. Should have passed 10th with recognised education board with at least 40%.
2. Age - At least 16 years.

List of collages for Diploma in Engineering

1. Amrutvahini Polytechnic, Sangamner
2. Ghousia Polytechnic, Karnatka
3. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute Of Technology, Pune
4. Indira Gandhi Institute of technology , Orisa
31st January 2018, 08:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Electrical Engineering and exam process

Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a 3 year Diploma course and one need to pursue diploma course for sure. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is 10th Class from a recognized board.

Eligibility Criteria Qualification :- 10th Class

Level : Diploma After 10th Class

Duration : 3 years

The selection is done based on the Entrance Examination that is conducted by concerned universities or concerned state board. Syllabus of this 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering course consists of,

* Basic Computer Skills
* Applied Science
* Applied Mathematics
* Elements of Electrical Engineering
* Electrical Circuits
* Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
* Electrical Machines
* Electrical Measurements
* Communication and Computer Networks
* Electrical Power Generation
* Power Electronics
* Embedded Systems
* Switch gear and protection
* Utilization of Electrical Energy and Management ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?