19th February 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Urdu compulsory in B.Ed course if completed BA General with Urdu?

Hello sir, I have completed BA General with Urdu, English, Psychology, Hindi and Social Science. Now want to study B.Ed course. I want to know is Urdu compulsory for B.Ed course?

22nd February 2017, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Urdu compulsory in B.Ed course if completed BA General with Urdu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BA General with Urdu, English, Psychology, Hindi and Social Science. Now want to study B.Ed course. I want to know is Urdu compulsory for B.Ed course?
You can do B.Ed course in Urdu, English, Psychology, Hindi and Social Science subjects but you must fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?