10th February 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Details about offcampus placement of RVS college of Engineering and Technology?

sir i'm a b.tech final year student of RVS COLLEGE OF ENGG.& TECH JAMSHEDPUR
plz inform me about the offcampus to held on march

14th February 2011, 04:04 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Details about offcampus placement of RVS college of Engineering and Technology?

If you intend to work after your studies then there are several offcampus placement drive...you can log into www.elitmus.com where you will find great oppurtunity...as you have not mention your branch its difficult for me to exactly tell you about the companies...also you can write several examination like that of JTO..
3rd October 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about offcampus placement of RVS college of Engineering and Technology?

i want mechanical off campus placement details
6th November 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i am a final yr student from E&I brnach of engg pls do tel me the off campus dates to be held in december-2012
30th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.Sc 2012 passed out student may i know the upcoming off campus at rvs college??kindly intimate as soon as possible..
19th May 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Plz inform me about placement and companies which visit rv jamshedpur..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?