19th June 2010, 10:18 PM
AnnaPatil

Cutoff for admission to degree in engineering?

inform me cutoff marks for admission to degree of engineering

PLease reply

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats available diploma to engineering degree in Gujarat? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff list for admission into direct 2nd year in engineering colleges of Pune for engineering?
  3. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  4. Cutoff rank required for getting admission for B.Tech course in NIT Allahabad? Cutoff rank for Electrical Engineering?
  5. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  6. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  7. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)?
  9. Which Engineering college can I get admission in if my Cut off is 140 BC?
  10. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  11. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  12. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  13. Cutoff marks required for engineering admission?
  14. Direct 2nd year degree admission cutoff list in Pune?
  15. Is three years Diploma course equivalent to 12th Science?
  16. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  18. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
30th March 2011, 09:16 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff for admission to degree in engineering?

Am some what confused by your question.Did u mean the cut off marks for going through the exams or the entrance exam cut off marks?
Well am providing you the cut off marks for going through various entrance exams

The eligibility criteria varies from exam to exam however the educational qualification remains the same i.e a candidate from the M.P.C(Maths,Physics,Chemistry) stream or equivalent exam.Even diploma candidates can go through the entrance exams.There are many exams which you can go through for securing a seat in Engineering the best among them being the IITJEE,AIEEE,BITSAT exams.These three main exams are focused by every student but each of them have their own cut off marks.

Cut off percentage and basic eligibility criteria for IIT,AIEEE,BITSAT are as follows:-

BITSAT-The minimum eligibility required to appear in BITSAT is that the candidates need to pass 12th with at least 80% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects. Also a candidate should have to score a minimum of 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Click here for BITSAT

AIEEE-The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board and equivalent.
Click here for AIEEE

IITJEE-The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with 60% for Unreserved category.Relaxation up to 5% is provided for those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories.
Click here for IITJEE

There are many more exams like EAMCET,MHCET,VIT and many other such exams you can go through.It's better that you visit the official website's for it.
30th March 2011, 09:27 PM
utkarshamhatre

I would suggest you to log in into sairam institute for the same.
With best regards.
31st March 2011, 04:17 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

The most important exams in engg are:
AIEEE, IITJEE, IITJEE, VITEEE

For AIEEE and VITEEE you only need to be passed in 12th.
IITJEE : 60%.
BITSAT: 80% in PCM.
1st April 2011, 01:53 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

There is know such a word called cutoff that makes you eligible for Engineering.

It all depends on your rank and score.

Yes a minimum of Score is required for being eligible for AIEEE admissions and that is around 40 marks.

Appear the beast examinations in the country and you gonna get good results.
12th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have 187.5cut off marks. Which college will i have?
7th June 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 45 marks in AIEEE2011 can i get admission to B.E.
4th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 45 thound rank in vitee valur can my admission in valur collage sureshjain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?