9th May 2013, 09:07 PM
Safa Nain

Details about Polytechnic course? What is the qualification for it? I have completed 12th with 83%

sir..
Now am completed plus2 with 83% mark(science).i want details about polytechnic courses and qualifications for it.And also want to know about the job after completing the course..am not much bother about polytechnic courses,if u dont mind please tell me about it.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?
  3. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent? -- [New]
  4. Details about Bihar diploma(Polytechnic)? What is the qualification and eligibility for the same?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing BHMS?
  6. Admission process for diploma electrical engineering?
  7. Date of availability of Polytechnic forms? What is the qualification for the same?
  8. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  9. How to become a custom officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%
  10. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
  11. How should I join Polytechnic and B.Com after completing 12th from nagpur board
  12. How to join Polytechnic after completing 12th from Nagpur Board
  13. Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?
  14. Qualification details of Group 1 and 2? What is the exam pattern? I have completed my B.Tech IT with 56.03%
  15. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time job in Punjab and New Delhi?
  16. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  17. Bihar polytechnic syllabus and previous question papers for 12th class
  18. How can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc IT after completing 12th and Polytechnic in computer science and engineering?
18th June 2013, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Polytechnic course? What is the qualification for it? I have completed 12th with 83%

I want to no the details and job after completing
15th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Polytechnic course? What is the qualification for it? I have completed 12th with 83%

after completing ssc
11th March 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohd.Shahbaz Alam, I Have Completed graduation from Jamia Millia Islamia University New Delhi from B.A.
Can I Do the Polytechnic Course Please suggest me ?

Mohd.Shahbaz Alam
New Delhi-9891325654
4th May 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum rank to get a government college of polytechnic for a female candidate
?
29th April 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com and i want to read polytecnic course. But i dont know anythings about this course. Please explain me what i am do.
27th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What courses should take to become space scientist in polytechnic
18th May 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have finished plus two (humanities). Am i able to take civil engineering or mechanical engineering in polytechnic.
20th May 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Details about polytechnic? What are the branches or it? What are qualification after completing plus two with 61 percentage mark ?
4th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I join polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?