11th April 2015, 02:03 PM
BIJI BOBBY

Details of admission in Automobile engineering course at Pune?

I'm Bibin , waiting for 10th Delhi Board result. I would like to join for automobile engineering course in Pune, Pimpri, Chinchivad. Please give me the details of the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I take admission in other top automobile government engineering colleges in India? How can I take admission in Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Madras?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  7. Best colleges of Automobile engineering in Pune?
  8. How to get admission for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering having secured 48% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  9. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  10. Cutoff list of D.Y.Patil college of information technology?
  11. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  12. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  13. Details about automobile engineering cuorse?
  14. List of automobile engineering colleges under Pune University?
  15. What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?
  16. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  17. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
11th May 2015, 11:20 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Details of admission in Automobile engineering course at Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIJI BOBBY View Post
I'm Bibin , waiting for 10th Delhi Board result. I would like to join for automobile engineering course in Pune, Pimpri, Chinchivad. Please give me the details of the admission.
For automobile engineering your first step is to take science in you 11 class and you need to have good command on these type of subjects mainly like maths , physics and chemistry

Than you need to focus on the entrance exam like jee where you need to perform well so that you would be able to get good colleges in pune

1. Dr. D.Y. Patil Technical Campus

2. Government College of Engineering & Research

3. Institute of Knowledge College of Engineering

4. Samarth Group of Institutions Faculty of Engineering

5. Dhole Patil College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?