8th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?

dear sir,i am confused in mechenical engineering and automobile engineeringso pls give answer me full details.

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? Jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  3. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  5. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  6. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  7. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  8. What is the major difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?
  10. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  13. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  14. Difference between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
11th May 2013, 08:42 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?

Dear Friend,
Automobile Engineering is a Sub-Branch of Mechanical Engineering as similar to that of Physics which is a branch of Science.

Since,Due to Development as well as to get the core knowledge for the concepts,their are lots of courses which get specified from that of main branch,Similarly Automobile Engineering is as specified from that of Mechanical Branch.

Mechanical Engineering will give you a way to lead in any of the Field which is Interlinked with Mechanical stream while Automobile Engineering will only let you to go forward with Automobiles.

Similarly,Mechanical Engineering involves lots of Concepts and theories while that of Automobile Engineering involves only the concept and theories which is linked to the Automobiles.
14th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?

which is best course between automobile and mechanical???
3rd September 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course diploma in mechanical engineering or diploma in automobile engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?