19th May 2012, 05:53 PM
patil.jeevan

How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?

i have compleated my automobile deploma & noe take admission in automobile engg. so please give me cutoff list or give me procedure to find out cutt off list

17th July 2012, 11:23 AM
samuelmendonsa

Smile Re: How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patil.jeevan View Post
i have compleated my automobile deploma & noe take admission in automobile engg. so please give me cutoff list or give me procedure to find out cutt off list
hello,
as you have completed diploma in automobile engg you will get admission in direct second year automobile engg. i think you are from maharashtra, if so,then. there are only six colleges of automobile engg in maharashtra. you will have to fill the application form for direct second year admissions, as you must have filled for diploma through dte maharashtra.
cut off for automobile engg are not too much high, if you have got above 60%then u will get admission easily.
but generally students of your kind prefer mechanical engg,
think wisely and take decision correctly
best of luck,
god bless you.
17th January 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?

I am currently a student of first year instrumentation engineering in mumbai; need to relocate to London in June. Will I be directly eligible for second year engineering in London?
What exams need to be given?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?