5th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Details about automobile engineering cuorse?

dear sir,
i am going to attend my board exam this month. i like to know details about automobile engg. and is this course good in ug. i even like to know about the campuses and income

5th April 2012, 10:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about automobile engineering cuorse?

Automobile Engineering is one of the demanding streams in engineering now days. The course basically deals with the design, manufacture and maintenance of vehicles and its associated structures. The course is offered by many institutes in India like Anna University, Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Gujarat Technological University, etc. Guru Nanak Engineering College, PDA College of Engineering, etc are some other institutions that offer the course. After completion of the course, one can expect an entry-level salary of Rs. 10000-Rs 20000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering? 12 2nd June 2016 09:31 PM
Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering? 10 17th January 2016 04:31 PM
Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering? 22 17th August 2015 11:28 AM
What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering? 24 24th August 2014 04:23 PM
What shall I do for my career in Automobile world being a candidate of Automobile Engineering and also passed 3 year Diploma of Automobile Engineering? 2 20th December 2011 04:24 PM