30th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Details of clerk exam and procedure to give the exam?

I am akanksha ,recently i passed 12th exam with 60% marks i want to give a exam of clerk in bank so i want a detail of clerk exam what is a procedure to give a exam and what is the next date of exam

1st November 2011, 10:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of clerk exam and procedure to give the exam?

After 12th you can definitely apply for the clerk position in banks. It depends on the banks where you are applying. For example, banks such as SBI etc may recruit the candidates for the clerk position after 12th class with 60% of marks. You need to apply online for the bank exams after receipting the amount of fees. The next date of bank clerk exam is IBPS exam for clerical cadre which is going to be conducted on 27th November, 2011.
3rd November 2011, 10:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am akanksha ,recently i passed 12th exam with 60% marks i want to give a exam of clerk in bank so i want a detail of clerk exam what is a procedure to give a exam and what is the next date of exam
Information Of Bank Clerical Post :

>> If you are interested to know more about Bank clerical examination, then please dont worry because here i am providing you the complete information about Bank clerical examination.

The Minimum eligibility Criteria to apply for Bank clerical examination was intermediate, means you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and you have already completed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% marks, so you are eligible for Both Nationalized banks as well as private Banks.

The eligibility Criteria are vary from Banks to Banks.

You are eligible to apply for IBPS as well as SBI Bank clerical examination, If you have completed your 12Th examination.

For SBI Bank, you have to complete your 12Th examination with minimum 60% marks in any discipline form a recognised Board.

But for IBPS Bank clerical examination, you have to completed your 10Th examination with minimum 60% marks OR completed your 12Th examination with minimum 50% marks, you have already completed your 12Th examination, so you are eligible to apply for Both the bank Recruitment examination, For this year bank clerical examination was already Over. So please apply for Bank examination next year.

To apply for Bank clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The selection are based on written test and Personal Interview, The examination was Objective and the selection are based on Merit.

So please prepare well for Bank examination and then apply for the examination, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online by visit the official website, the notification will be Published in the employment Newspaper or in the Bank websites.

For Private Banks, You have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks and your age should not be more than 25 years.

But you have completed your 12th examination, so you are eligible for IBPS, SBI and Other Nationalized Bank examination and for more Information please read the previous year Notification.

Bank Clerical Examination Pattern :

3rd November 2011, 11:23 PM
sathish0038

hi friend,
If you are interested in the Bank clerical exams the criteria of the exam should be completed 12 .

------ In IBPS exam minimum qualification should be completed 12 examination in recognized Board

---After completion of the 12 you have the chance to apply government and private Banks.

-- In government and private banks have the same rules.

----In SBI bank minimum 60% in your academic carrier.The exam pattern for the IBPS and SBI are

>written test
>HR
----Total marks of the exam should be in 250 marks.In this
Reasoning:50
English:50
Numerical ability:50
General awareness(GK):50
Computer knowledge:50

all the best
3rd November 2011, 11:39 PM
miiky

For IBPS Bank clerical examination, you have to completed your 10Th examination with minimum 60% marks OR completed your 12Th examination with minimum 50% marks, you have already completed your 12Th examination, so you are eligible to apply for Both the bank Recruitment examination, For this year bank clerical examination was already Over. So please apply for Bank examination next year.You have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and you have already completed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% marks, so you are eligible for Both Nationalized banks as well as private Banks.Your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
4th November 2011, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DETAILS OF BANK CLERK EXAM

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

The examination test Patten:-

Reasoning wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

English Language wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 25 mаrkѕ

Quantitative Aptitude wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

General Awareness wіll hаνе special reference tο Banking Industry wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Computer Knowledge wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Each question carries one mark and there is negative (1/4) .

Exam date:-

online applications for IBPS bank clerk exam 2011-2012, which is planned to be conducted on for 27.11.2011

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.
4th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Fraction Down

DEAR FRIEND,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLARK

I. Nationality / Citizenship:

A candidate must be either -

(i) a Citizen of India or

(ii) a subject of Nepal or

(iii) a subject of Bhutan or

(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India or

(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka,
East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania
(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and
Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a
person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
India.

II Age:-

Minimum: 20 Years

Maximum: 30 Years

The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.

Relaxation of Upper age limit

1.> Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years.

2.>Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years.

3.>Persons With Disabilities 10 years.

4.>Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers.

WRITTEN EXAMINATION

Written Examination Structure:-

1.>Reasoning 50 question 50 marks.

2.> English Language 50 question 25 marks.

3.>Quantitative Aptitude 50 question 50 marks.

4.>General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) 50 question 50 marks.

5.>Computer Knowledge 50 question 50 marks.

Up to that time is 150 mins.

Descriptive Paper on English Composition (Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc)
25 question 60 marks.

Total 250 question 250 marks.

so,study hard for these section.Also I'm giving you some books I think it will help you more.

Best of luck.
16th November 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me about bank study books.
24th November 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am priya singh.plz tell me the selection procedure in ibps clerical exam
16th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12 in 2006 and then after i have done 3d animation & vfx diploma course and know i am in b.com 3 year with first division number in both the year but in 12 i got 49.2% so do i am eligiable to appear in the clerical exam or not
please mail me the response
[email protected]
26th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 69.7% in madhyamik & 49.2 % in H.S exam... i belong to SC category.... so do i can to appeal for bank clerical post???????????????........ please mail me in this the [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?