9th August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I give clerk exam after passing 12th? Which banks offer jobs?

can i give clerk exam afyer 12th n if yes den whch banks offer job to 12th passed students at clerk level?????????????

30th April 2015, 11:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give clerk exam after passing 12th? Which banks offer jobs?

No you are not eligible for the clerk jobs on the class 12th educational qualifications as there is no such bank which offer .

The minimum eligibility criteria for the clerk in the banks are :-
* Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

* Candidates age must be between 19-28 years and reservation is applicable for the OBC, SC/ST and ex- servicemen .

The examination is conducted by the SBI for their own bank and IBPS for other banks .

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
Preliminary .
Mains .
Interview .

It is mandatory to qualify in each of the stages . The questions are generally from the Reasoning, General knowledge, English, Mathematical Ability and Computer related also .
The time management plays a crucial role in the written examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?