28th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%? Is graduation necessary?

Am i eligible for bank clerk exam,which is going to be held on november. i have done my 12th with 70%. or graduation is necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  2. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  4. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%? Is graduation necessary?
  7. Am I eligible for bank clerk and PO exam after passing 12th with 57%?
  8. Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 57% in 12th and 65% in graduation?
  9. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after the completion of 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for bank clerk exam and PO exam after passing 12th with 57%?
  12. Can I be eligible for bank clerk after passing 12th with 52%?
  13. When is the upcoming bank clerk exam? Can I be eligible for it after passing 12th with 50% in SC category
  14. BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?
  15. Bank PO or clerk exam after 50% in 12th, 52% in graduation and 72% in post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for bank clerk exam after completing 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job? -- [New]
29th August 2011, 01:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%? Is graduation necessary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for bank clerk exam,which is going to be held on november. i have done my 12th with 70%. or graduation is necessary?
No, Graduation is Not Required to apply for Bank Clerical examination.

So, You have scored very good Marks in your 12Th examination, so you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination. The eligibility criteria are vary form Bank to bank, But 12Th passed candidates are eligible to apply for Bank clerical examination.

>> If you are Interested in Clerical examination, then please apply for IBPS Clerical recruitment examination.

And you have already completed your 12Th examination form a recognised board with 70% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination, To apply for IBPS Clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.

>> The examination fees of NET was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in any nationalized banks and then you are eligible to fill the Online application form, The Registration process was already started from 25/Aug/2011.

And the last date of apply for this examination was 24/09/2011.

The written examination was going to be held on 27/11/2011.

So, You are eligible for IBPS Clerical examination, So I will suggest you please apply for this examination soon before the last date and If you want to get complete information About IBPS Examination, then please visit the official website -

http://www.ibps.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 47 views)
29th August 2011, 01:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%? Is graduation necessary?

Quote:
dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLERK EXAM:-

1) You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

2)Your age should be between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The main key subject for BANK CLERK exam is maths ,english and general knowledge.

So you can prepare all above subject.Only 12 th marks have value for bank clerk exam .

all the best
29th August 2011, 01:46 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

No,graduation degree is not required for appear Bank Clerical Post.
Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerical post:
Education qualification:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with any stream
Age limit:
Age should be between 18 to 28 years.
29th August 2011, 12:19 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes,you are eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%.

For Bank Clerical examination You have scored very good Marks in your 12Th examination.

And As, you have already completed your 12Th examination form a recognised board with 70% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination, To apply for IBPS Clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in any nationalized banks and then you are eligible to fill the Online application form, The Registration process was already started from 25/Aug/2011.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 12:38 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes. you are eligible for Bank Clerk exam after doing 12th with 70%.

graduation is not necessary for Bank Clerk exam.

after 12th you can appear in the Bank Clerk exam.

minimum 60% marks is required to write the Bank Clerk exam.

all the best........
29th August 2011, 01:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you are eligible for bank clerical exam, after completion of your 12th with 70% marks..
The eligibility criteria for bank clerical exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the 12th at least.
*The candidate should have 60% marks in 12th.
*The candidates age should be in between 18-28 years.
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years..

So, you have fulfill the educational qualification criteria, now, if you fulfill the age criteria then you can appear in Clerical exam..
All the best..
29th November 2011, 09:44 AM
litunu

If you are Interested in Clerical examination, then please apply for IBPS Clerical recruitment examination.

And you have already completed your 12Th examination form a recognised board with 70% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination, To apply for IBPS Clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.

>> The examination fees of NET was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in any nationalized banks and then you are eligible to fill the Online application form, The Registration process was already started from 25/Aug/2011.

29th November 2011, 11:42 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
The minimum educational qualification required to appear in the Bank Clerk examination is that the candidate should has passed class 12th with 60% marks or the candidate should be a graduate.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
As you have got 70% marks in class `12th you are quite eligible to apply for any bank clerk examination.

Best Wishes.....
30th November 2011, 10:11 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Yes
My dear friend,
You are eligible for bank clerk examination

Criteria Details :

>>You should pass 12th standard
>>You must have 60% marks

You can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLERK.pdf(331.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 49 views)
11th February 2012, 10:32 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

If you are Interested in Clerical examination, then please apply for IBPS Clerical recruitment examination.And you have already completed your 12Th examination form a recognised board with 70% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination, To apply for IBPS Clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category candidates.The examination fees of NET was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in any nationalized banks and then you are eligible to fill the Online application form, The Registration process was already started from 25/Aug/2011.now one more clerical will be commenced in the month of may better luck next time in 2012
13th March 2012, 01:17 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai friend
yes, you are eligible for bank clerks exam because your complete 12th stands with 70% marks

eligibility :

12th stands with 60% marks from a recognized university

age limit :

18 to 30 years

10th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS bank clerk exam after doing 12th with 60% marks And also I am persuing B.com final year
10th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS bank clerk exam after doing 12th with 60% marks And also I am persuing B.com final year
17th November 2012, 11:22 AM
Namitamd

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for SBI clerk exam. The SBI associate banks had announced notification in August and exam was in October. So if you appeared it's good if not next month SBI is going to announce the clerk posts then you can check and apply online. The IBPS it is institute of banking personnel selection, conducts banking common written examination on behalf of 20 public sector banks, it has recently changed the education criteria for clerk post, the candidate should be graduate or should have equivalent degree like diploma after 12th. Hence you are not eligible for IBPS exams. You can try for SBI and crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?