27th April 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?

Dear Sir,

I am interested to join for the French Language Course / Diploma in any esteemed university, so request to please share the details of course you are conducting along with the start date & total period to complete the same along with the necessary fees structure.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely

Yogesh Kulkarni
Cell +91 9021963966

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  2. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  4. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  5. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  6. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  7. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  8. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  9. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  10. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  11. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  12. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  13. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  14. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  15. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  16. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  17. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  18. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
19th July 2016, 10:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of French language course or Diploma in French language at any esteemed university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I am interested to join for the French Language Course / Diploma in any esteemed university, so request to please share the details of course you are conducting along with the start date & total period to complete the same along with the necessary fees structure.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely

Yogesh Kulkarni
Cell +91 9021963966
Top French Learning Colleges in India:-

Amity University Mumbai
Course Offered: B.A. (Hons) - French

Punjabi University
Course Offered: Certificate Course in French (1 year)

Loyola College, Chennai
Course Offered: Bachelor of Arts in French Literature

Hindu College
Course Offered: Certificate Course in French

Ramjas College
Course Offered: Certificate in French

Daulat Ram College

Satyawati College
Course Offered: Diploma in French

Institute for Excellence in Higher Education

Cotton College
Course Offered: Advanced Certificate in French

Shyamaprasad College
Course Offered: B.A.(Hons.) In French
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?