9th January 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Details of getting admission in Abroad after 12th

I want to study in abroad. Can anybody help by providing the details on how to get admission in abroad? Please, do let me know the details, asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission for doing MBBS abroad after completing 12th standard in open school?
  4. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from UP board?
  6. Procedure to apply for abroad scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?
  8. What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad?
  9. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  10. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?
  13. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  14. Do I need to have biology in 12th standard to pursue MBBS from abroad?
  15. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  17. Can I do BCA and MCA arts stream abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  18. What are the requirements to study to the abroad?
15th January 2018, 04:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of getting admission in Abroad after 12th

To get admission in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities. You should have at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard and you have to secure good marks in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission in best Abroad universities for pursuing your Bachelor's degree course. You have to submit your examinations score reports along with other academic and financial documents to get admission in Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities.
16th January 2018, 01:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You need to write SAT exam and get a good score of at least 1700 plus out of 2400 to get admission in to a good University. You are also required to write TOEFL exam.
You need to choose a few Universities which offers your wishable course in US and start your Online applications as soon as possible. I would advise you to use a good education advisor to assist you.
If you are not prepared to write SAT, then you can look at applying to Universities in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, where the admissions are purely based on your 12th standard marks and you are required to write either TOEFL or IELTS depending on the Country of Choice. You should start early to avoid disappointments.
The standard documents required are your 10th standard marks, Statement of Purpose, two Recommendation letters from your teachers, etc. You need to have a Passport to write IELTS or TOEFL exams. To get in to good Universities, you need to score at least 75% and above and to be eligible for scholarships, you might need over 90% plus.
18th January 2018, 05:19 PM
vineeth560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study in abroad. Can anybody help by providing the details on how to get admission in abroad? Please, do let me know the details, asap.
The best way to get admission is by writing SAT it generally involves four main components mathematics, essay, reading and writing being an Indian student you need to work on the English part more compared to maths.This link provides you with updated SAT details. The exam is conducted by ETS the link of ETS is here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?