7th August 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for doing MBBS abroad after completing 12th standard in open school?

Hello, Will I get admission for MBBS abroad after completing 12th from an open school? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the admission soon as possible? Please help me in this matter. Thank you!

14th August 2017, 01:50 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for doing MBBS abroad after completing 12th standard in open school?

To get admission in abroad for the MBBS course after the completion of class 12th examination with Science stream, you must have to opt for the entrance examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc to get admission in different Colleges. Candidates must score a minimum of 6 score in the IELTS examination as most of the Colleges require minimum of 6 score for bachelors degree course. So, once you qualify in the examination, you have to apply for different Colleges by applying online. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with science stream are eligible for the entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?