27th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for abroad scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

Hi, I'm swaleha Shaikh I'm in 12th std and would like to study abroad after 12. I got 90℅ in 10 and looking forward to 12 results. So I would like to apply for the abroad scholarship and I'm a non-maths student. Can you please give me the details soon? Thanks!
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Procedure to study abroad with complete scholarship after 12th standard?
  7. Which scholarship exam to apply after 10th standard to do highers studies in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?
  10. Is there any scholarship exam to apply for 12th standard in abroad? -- [New]
  11. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  12. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  13. Procedure followed to get scholarship for studying abroad after completion of Pharmacy course?
  14. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  16. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  17. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  18. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?