11th December 2011, 07:35 AM
sunkal

Details of GRE for mechanical students to get admission in Germany Universities?

sir this is suneel doing mechanical final year.will you please provide the details of gre for mechanical students for getting the free admission into germany universities.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  5. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  9. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  10. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  11. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  13. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  14. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  15. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  17. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
1st June 2012, 11:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of GRE for mechanical students to get admission in Germany Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkal View Post
sir this is suneel doing mechanical final year.will you please provide the details of gre for mechanical students for getting the free admission into germany universities.
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and is a standardised examination conducted by the ETS (Educational Testing Services) to get admission in Masters Courses in foreign University.

There are 3 sections in GRE : Analytical writing, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning with Grading scale from 130 to 170. No More Antonyms and Analogies in GRE Verbal section, Antonyms and Analogies will be replaced with additional reading-comprehension questions and On-Screen calculator will be allowed in New GRE.

To get admission in top colleges, you have to scored good marks in GRE, Only then you will get admission in top colleges and get a chance of scholarship.

When you give GRE Test, then you can apply for the Admission procedure.

You have to fill the application form Online or Offline, one year before the admission because to get admission in foreign university is not easy process, it will takes some time for verification of your documents and details.

Once they clarify your documents, then they contact you for next formalities.

So, please prepared well for GRE and for more information about GRE, Please visit the official website :

http://www.ets.org/gre
7th August 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of GRE for mechanical students to get admission in Germany Universities?

sir, i am studing mechanical engineering '' how many BTECH marks are added in GRE exams''
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?