30th August 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Ph.D in commerce without entrance?

how can i join phd in commerce without entrance ?
If there is any university in India suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  3. How can I join Ph.D in commerce without entrance?
  4. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  5. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  6. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects? -- [New]
  10. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  11. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  12. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  13. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  14. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  16. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?