16th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding all the medical entrance exams to be conducted soon?

MEDICAL FORM
,I want to know about medical exams going to be held recently.plz give me all the details regarding the submission of form and from where i can get the required form...

15th July 2012, 08:13 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding all the medical entrance exams to be conducted soon?

Hi dear..
There are various entrance for medical like AIIMS , AFMC etc .
But from next year there will be one common entrance named NEET-PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate) exams .

The NEET-UG exam will be conducted by CBSE and NEET-PG would be carried out by NBE (National Board of Examinations).

All the information regarding it can be found on the website given below
www.mciindia.org/NEET/NEETUG.aspx
5th December 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding all the medical entrance exams to be conducted soon?

In which colleges of India can the results and merits of NEET be considered???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?