21st February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding B.Ed admission procedure?

i want to know regarding b.ed admission procedure of 2012...please inform me in detail..

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  3. Best college to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 49% in B.Com?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  6. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  7. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  9. Admission process for B.ed in Ulhasnagar?
  10. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I do BEd After Diploma Course? Where to get full details about the course? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  14. Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  16. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  17. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  18. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?
23rd February 2012, 07:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding B.Ed admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know regarding b.ed admission procedure of 2012...please inform me in detail..
In order to pursue Bachelor of Education, one must hold a bachelors degree from a recognized stream. Now, as per the National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE), candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation should be considered eligible for the course at any recognized colleges. However, there are institutes which requires a minimum of 50% to consider the candidate eligible for the course.

Now, once the candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria of the specific institute, she/he will have to qualify an entrance examination. The entrance examination is conducted by the Institutes on their own.

Since their are various institute offering the course and the eligibility criteria, admission schedule etc. varies, you must refer to the official website of the particular institute for proper and more accurate information.
Some of the well known universities offering Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) are as follows:

Banaras Hindu University
Alagappa University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University of Madras
Kurukshetra University
Panjab University
University of Lucknow
8th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i wants to know how many gapping after gradugtion also give b.ed. Entrance take admission
11th February 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for b.ed entrance exam please tell me in the website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?