13th November 2011, 08:21 PM
vasanthiseera

Details regarding pursuing business management course in USA?

Sir

i have completed mba under jntuk with dual specialization finance as major and hr as minor with 81% in .now i want to do course that relate to my subject or any course relate to business management in usa.can you please provide me those details of courses as soon as possible.now i am in preparation of ielts.

Thanking you

vasanthi.seera

29th April 2012, 04:09 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding pursuing business management course in USA?

dear friend,
Business management courses ae famous worldwide because they help in getting the most excellent caeer to the students now a days.
-->>In these days the MNC's and the big international firms mostly prefer students are considered to be versatile and efficient.
-->>such institutes are not only popular in USA but they have welcomed several intenational students over the past few years.
-->>The business management in USA ,it is well known that persuing such courses from reputated institutes makes sure that a student gets a good job and a bright future
the following are the popular business schools in USA:

• fisher college of business,columbus.
  • boston university school of management.
  • kellog school of management ,chicago.
  • hult international business school,boston.
  • The darden school of business,charlottesville.

all the best......................
29th April 2012, 04:58 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

Default Re: Details regarding pursuing business management course in USA?

CDI College is a private institution and one of Canada's premiere career-training providers...

business management course in USA requires large amount of money and its around 40-50 lakhs..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?