7th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Tamil Pandit course? What is the fee, course duration and last date of application

can you please tell me the full details regarding the tamil pandit course.

course fee , course duration, last date of apllictaion.

Related Questions:
  1. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  2. Tamilnadu Pandit post advertisement details? What is the age limit and the fee structure?
  3. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  4. What is the syllabus for TNPSC group four examination?
  5. Full details about power plant engineering course? What is the application date and the course duration?
  6. How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  7. Details for the application form of JIPMER MBBS? Fee structure details and last date of application?
  8. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
  9. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  10. Where to get the application form for government seats and fee structure details in Tamilnadu?
  11. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  12. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  13. Details about fee structure, application form date and exam date of GATE exam?
  14. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  17. Deck Cadet Course Details: Fee Structure, Course Duration?
  18. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor? -- [New]
10th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding Tamil Pandit course? What is the fee, course duration and last date of application

I am compleated ba tamil. now can i applying tamil pandit course?
29th December 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding Tamil Pandit course? What is the fee, course duration and last date of application

I graduated in Economics in the year 1973 with Tamil as my second language. Now I am retired and willing to study a course in Tamil leterature i.e. pandit course. Kindly inform me whether I am eligible to study, if so, duration of the course, fee structure etc. I would like to study thro correspondence course conducted by Madras Universisty.

R.Vijayakumar
4th November 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed ba tamil. can i applying tamil pandit course. pl. send detils of this course duration, fees , last date for applyng.
22nd December 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

This tamil pandit training course what the eligible in tntet paper 2 exam,please sent the coures details and job oportunity,sent details my mail id;[email protected]
8th May 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

My child studying in kendra vidyalaya crpf.This school didn't having Tamil language paper.Only Hindi,English,Sanskrit. My child interested in Tamil also. I have well knowledge about Tamil. Any exams having Tamil.Please inform me. My email [email protected]
27th June 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have already completed b.lit, M.A., B.Ed in tamil. Can I joined tamil Pandit course?
7th September 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Tamil pandit previous question paper in Tamil 2019/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?