2nd June 2011, 11:48 PM
prateekforyou16

Details such as information of application form, eligibility and selection process in BITS Noida after securing 84% marks in 12th?

I have done my 12th and scored 84% from commerce side, and want to do B.C.A. from BITS, NOIDA. can you kindly provide me every information about application form, eligibility, selection process and all that. please reply as soon as possible. thanx.

25th August 2015, 05:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details such as information of application form, eligibility and selection process in BITS Noida after securing 84% marks in 12th?

According to the notification released by the BITS, the eligibility criteria for a candidate appearing for the admission is as follows :

* The candidate should have passed the 12th standard with at least 80% marks aggregate.

* The candidate should have passed 12th with Mathematics as a main subject.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are very much eligible for admission in BITS.

Since you have passed 12th with commerce stream then the following information is for you :

There is a difference among the universities regarding the eligibility criteria for BCA.

Some of them say that the candidate seeking the admission in BCA should have maths in the 12th as a subject.

While on the other hand some say that a candidate should have passed 12th from any stream to get the admission.

You just have to search for the universities according to your eligibility and get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?