1st February 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Did B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths but no Computer. Now, can I do Masters in Computer Science?

Can I do Master in Computer Science after B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics? I did not have computers study at my graduation level so will it be difficult for me to pursue Computer Science now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  2. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  3. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Can I take Computer Science instead of Maths to study in BSc? -- [New]
  6. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  10. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  11. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  12. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate?
  14. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  15. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  16. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2018, 11:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths but no Computer. Now, can I do Masters in Computer Science?

Yes, you can do masters in Computer science if you have completed graduation with Mathematical Sciences.
***Eligibility:
The basic eligibility for masters in Computer Science course has been mentioned below. >>Candidates who have completed B.Sc.(General) Mathematical Sciences, (10+2+3 scheme) with Mathematics and Computer Science are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?