1st February 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to take M.Sc in Biotechnology if I opt for Zoology in 3rd year of B.Sc?

I am SY B.Sc (2nd year) student studying Zoology and Botany and I decided to take Zoology in TY (third year) but, if I do so will I be eligible to take admission in Biotechnology for my Master in Science M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  5. Eligibility to appear in ICAR AIEEA to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours student?
  6. Which course can I opt for MSc? List of the entrance exams?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  9. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  10. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  11. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  12. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  13. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  16. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  17. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
2nd March 2018, 11:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to take M.Sc in Biotechnology if I opt for Zoology in 3rd year of B.Sc?

Yes, you can do Masters in Biotechnology if you choose Zoology in 3rd year of Graduation.

***Eligibility:
>>Candidates are needed to have attained a Bachelor's degree in any of Physics, Biological Sciences, BAMS, BHMS, BPT and any other related discipline, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?